**Malady of Christianity: The Denigration of Other Faiths **
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2016-07-02 18:30:23 UTC
In article
Malady of Christianity: The Denigration of Other Faiths
Jesus: "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one
comes to the Father but through Me." (John 14:6, Bible)
The Great Commission (Mark 16:14-18)
Meanwhile, the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the
mountain Jesus had designated. When they saw Him, they
worshiped Him, but some doubted.
Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in
heaven and on earth has been given to Me. Therefore go
and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the
name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy
Spirit, and teaching them to obey all that I have
commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the
very end of the age."
This denigration of other faiths and the command to
destroy other faiths by converting their followers to
Christianity, has caused armies of missionaries and
evangelists to set upon the non-Christian world for
conversion crusades, resulting in endless strife
throughout the world.
When are Christians going to reform Christianity?
The Evil Bible
http://www.evilbible.com/
Crusade Watch, Evangelism Watch, Conversion Watch
http://crusadewatch.org/
Dhanyavaad for your post, fanabba jee!

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

http://bit.do/jaimaharaj
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2016-07-02 18:32:24 UTC
Post by Dr. Jai Maharaj
In article
[...]
The Christian Edict To Exterminate Non-Christians

"Unbelievers deserve not only to be separated from the
Church, but also to be exterminated from the World by
death." - Thomas Aquinas (Summa Theologica, 1271).
Christian civilization, by virtue of its exclusivist
heresy and monotheism, became the self justifying
destroyer of all non Christian culture.

http://www.hiddenfromhistory.org/

"[Saint Thomas] Aquinas is held in the Catholic Church to
be the model teacher for those studying for the
priesthood. The works for which he is best known are the
Summa Theologica and the Summa Contra Gentiles. one of
the 33 Doctors of the Church, he is considered the
Church's greatest theologian and philosopher. Pope
Benedict XV declared: The Church has declared Thomas
doctrine to be her own."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Aquinas

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti